Baby steps

ada

Re: Baby steps

Post by ada » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:50

Saul wrote:
BeLeZhy wrote::twisted: Peace out, StfU Mfkr Saul! rofl :twisted:
My case rests ! :)
I don"t really know what to say. BeLeZhy answer surprised me... qute immature I can say. :oops:

Skynew

Post by Skynew » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:51

ada wrote:The limits of our mind create this forms... The truth will reveal after we learn to destroy those limits.
Not quite.
Changing the form is a natural process, a form of life of the Universe. We can talk about the mind of the Creator.
Last edited by Skynew on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:04, edited 2 times in total.

ada

Post by ada » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:55

Skynew wrote:
ada wrote:The limits of our mind create this forms... The truth will reveal after we learn to distroy those limits.
Not quite.
Changing the form of a natural process, a form of life of the Universe. We can talk about the mind of the Creator.
D"oh! now I get it . :D thx

Massimo

Post by Massimo » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:00

Hi, Ada, welcome on this forum! :D

I think that there are a couple of “mistakes” at the basis of your approach to the “spiritual stuff” and I can tell that because these are the same we all (or at least most of us :mrgreen: ) did at the beginning.

The first one is the concept that only some experiences belong to the class of the “spiritual experiences”, while others, by definition, don’t (e.g. seeing an entity IS a spiritual experience, climbing a mountain will never be). Actually, as Aspie explained very well in her post, everything may become a spiritual experience, and, if you are in the right position (Irina would say inclination), state, also the smallest event can suddenly show you an important part of the Whole and of yourself, your life, your purpose, your path.

The second “mistake”, linked to the first one, is that of trying to attach a kind of classification both to “spiritual experiences” and to “spiritual people”, and based on that, have the purpose of scaling the classification, as if there were dans like in the Japanese martial arts. Even accepting the idea of hierarchies among spiritual people and entities (and this is a quite delicate question), here there is an inversion of purpose and means: the purpose should not be that of scaling the classification, but of “being yourself at the highest possible degree” and this, in turn, will eventually change your position on the list.

The third “mistake” is that of thinking that this is something that can be “learned from others”: this is a subtle question, because undoubtedly there are meditation techniques that can be learned, as well as listening to the messages of guides can be very instructive, can give you “ideas” and “feelings” to work on, but apart from that, 99% of the job is what you do on yourself to improve your understanding and acceptation of yourself and of your existence.

And this is something that cannot be taught too much (hints, advices are possible), because you are the only one possessing the right keys to disclose this “mystery”… :D

Finally, there is the question of the “new reality”: we are in a transition time, everything is changing, old knowledge is not valid anymore or at least must be re-understood under a different perspective, therefore my advice, in addition to the ones above, would be that of carefully listening and watching for “peculiar” things, events that show you that the old reality is somewhat not working properly anymore, in order to try and stay tuned on the waves that can help you make your transition as painless and easy as possible. In this respect, the transition could be even easier for a person with very little paranormal capacities or “spiritual knowledge” than for a “famous medium”...

Skynew

Post by Skynew » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:09

Having a compass :) that will point to the Truth, and go through the world of forms.
There are forms that are filled with the Light of Truth. And there are forms that are a trap for light, illusion and mirage.

BeLeZhy

Post by BeLeZhy » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:22

But Mossimo, she is not trying to learn it from others, she is intending to prove to her self, that there is, what there is, and what she's going trough is what she wants it to be. well atleast that how i see it! :)

ada

Post by ada » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:39

BeLeZhy wrote:But Mossimo, she is not trying to learn it from others, she is intending to prove to her self, that there is, what there is, and what she's going trough is what she wants it to be. well atleast that how i see it! :)
True. :) thank you.
I do not want a guide book. I apreciate all the advices. I am aware of the fact that we learn from our own experiences.
But the experiences of the "grown-ups" inspire me, and anyone,I think, that still has some doubts about what we represent, what we can or can"t do.
And I didn"t open this topic just for me. I don"t think I am the only begginer..... the only one not yet developed spiritually. I oppend this topic for everyone, and more for those who are simmilar to me...
As I want someone to tell me " I understant.U"re not crazy".... I say to others that need the same thing:"I understand, u are not crazy!"

BeLeZhy

Post by BeLeZhy » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:44

Ada, YOU are NOT Crazy! u just serrounded by ... :)

Massimo

Post by Massimo » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:59

BeLeZhy wrote:But Mossimo, she is not trying to learn it from others, she is intending to prove to her self, that there is, what there is, and what she's going trough is what she wants it to be. well atleast that how i see it! :)
As usual, the question is subtle: from one hand, while you try to "prove" yourself this kind of things you usually get the opposite result, you tend to convince yourself that your perception was deceptive, that it was a trick of your mind, that actually nothing really happened...

This, unfortunately, is mostly a question of "faith" and this faith can't arrive to you because others tell you that you are not crazy (this may help, sure, but the real thing can only be generated inside of you, by yourself).

Actually, when you have reached this kind of faith in yourself, the fact that others could tell you that you are crazy doesn't matter anymore, it's the last of your problems, it may at most make you smile... :D

On the other hand, "what she's going trough is what she wants it to be" may be a very tricky question: there is an italian parody of a holy man where the characters says: The answer is in you... but it is... WRONG!!! :D

It's very easy, especially at the beginning of the spiritual journey, to point toward the wrong direction because of external influencies, commonly accepted "truths" and "paths" or by simply applying to this "matter" the same rules of any other discipline that can be studied or practised.

My purpose was only that of giving some advices on the direction where to look for answers...

BeLeZhy

Post by BeLeZhy » Tue Sep 01, 2009 13:12

"My purpose was only that of giving some advices on the direction where to look for answers..."
but isnt the purpose of everyone whos here?

what u saing is mostly correct, but dont forget in what kind of enviorment we r living! constand brainwashing, world puts us down as hard as it can, most people around us dont understand, even thou when they fallow the simmilar path, and all related. . . sso some of us do need to be praised by others, confermed by others, respected by others, but its all on the first stages u know.

Massimo

Post by Massimo » Tue Sep 01, 2009 13:35

From a post in the italian section that, certainly by pure chance :mrgreen: deals with similar problems, an interesting message of Nelson Mandela:

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

ada

Post by ada » Tue Sep 01, 2009 15:32

Massimo wrote:From a post in the italian section that, certainly by pure chance :mrgreen: deals with similar problems, an interesting message of Nelson Mandela:

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
I am glad that our reality will change :D . Mabye in that case we will learn MORE about Mandela in schools.

Massimo

Post by Massimo » Tue Sep 01, 2009 16:22

BeLeZhy wrote: ... sso some of us do need to be praised by others, confermed by others, respected by others, but its all on the first stages u know.
Well, let's say again that I know Ada in person and therefore I skipped the "confirmation phase" because I think we dealt with it vis-a-vis (and with plenty of fantasmagoric effects, too, some slightly unpleasant, but in any case very convincing)! :D

And so I jumped directly to "baby step number 2", what to do next! :mrgreen:
BeLeZhy wrote: what u saing is mostly correct, but dont forget in what kind of enviorment we r living! constand brainwashing, world puts us down as hard as it can, most people around us dont understand, even thou when they fallow the simmilar path, and all related. . .

I keep thinking that one of the most difficult but also most "universe-opening" concepts that should be acquired on the spiritual way is that we are personally responsible for everything that happens to us: we get what we ask for.

It's true that most of the time and for most of the people, we ask for things in an unconscious way, in a implicit way that we do not understand or perceive, but the fact remains (OK, this is probably beyond the baby steps, therefore Ada don't worry too much about it... :wink: it's just addressed to BeLeZhy's remark).

Therefore for me, one can be brainwashed or put down only if he wants, implicitly or explicitly, consciously or not, to be brainwashed or put down.

Unfortunately, this is one of those "lessons" that cannot be taught: the words are there, are clear, even simple, but really accepting them for what they mean and imply is a very difficult and in some way never ending task... that accompanies the journey at the discovery of your own Self...

Luca

Post by Luca » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:42

Welkome gift for Ada:

in words.... the Babies has the keys of the Reign of Skies

in colours....

ada

Post by ada » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:17

Luca wrote:Welkome gift for Ada:

in words....
the Babies has the keys of the Reign of Skies
[/color][/b]

Thanks Luca for the gift!. My favorite colors are blue(just like in the picture)and red. :D
And it is true, only those with the innocence of a babye"s heart have the key of the gate of Heaven.
Love is a feeling so light and powerfull that can make us fly.